Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter 7 - Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review


Yesterday, I really had a great time watching the official opening of Harry Potter 7 - Deathly Hallows. Together with my beautiful wife, we bought two large boxes of popcorn and one go large ice tea to complete our viewing of Harry Potter 7.

Although again, the movie could not compare to the details of the book, it was for me a good enough deal for 160 Pesos of two and half hour movie enjoyment.

Quite frankly, I'm not much of a movie buff and I can't really critic the movie as the "real movie critics" out there. But at least let me give my opinion as Harry Potter fan and as marketer.

First as a fan of Harry Potter, the "Deathly Hallows" book 7 is actually the revealing book of the entire Harry Potter series but I am sad to say that the movie was not able to clearly convey that. I think it had to focus on more situational conversations and flashbacks for movie watcher's better understanding.



Second, as a sales mentor I think that they should have focus more on marketing the fact that Harry Potter 7 Movie is split into two parts. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed on the fact that we would need to wait at least 10 months before we can see the finally.

I understand that this also a good marketing strategy,but it's gap shouldn't really be that long. I suggest that the makers of the movie should at least show to movie about 2-3 months after the first part.

Anyway, for all Harry Potter fans out there, the movie still is still worth the action. So go watch the movie now.

Have fun and enjoy.

By the way here's a full trailer of the movie just in case you still haven't seen it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails