Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sales Mentor Online 1st Year Anniversary!

sales mentor online 1st year anniversary
Hooray! Yippee! Yeah!

Congrats to us! This is the first year anniversary of your very own Sales Mentor Online!

Thank you so much for all the people who visited my website. Thank you also for the people who gave their honest comments about my theories in Sales and Marketing. I really appreciate your comments whether it is positive or negative.

Thank you also for my followers. I also acknowledge that there are actually many followers for sales mentor online, they did not just officially click the follow button.


Thank you most especially for the people who signed-up and registered their names and email address above. I hope you enjoyed my free Ebook and soon I will make another one that will be focus on sales closing.

Thank you also for my family who supported in sales career and of course my internet marketing ventures. Most especially my wife and our upcoming child, you both inspire me to a better man.

Lastly for our Father in heaven, thank you for the grace, blessings, kind heart, and mercy that you have given me and my entire family. My life is a dedication to you dear Father.

Again happy first year anniversary to Sales Mentor Online!

You can be assured of more sales lessons that I will share with you here.

Thank you and God bless us all.

Jake Bere
Sales Mentor Online Philippines

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails