Sunday, June 19, 2011

Five Basic Sales Mentor Guidelines on Sales Presentations

Today is Father’s day, and I’m up on my computer to do a follow up on our current sales mentor lesson, which is about sales presentations.

We all know, that as sales people a high quality sales presentation will certainly help you close the deal but I’m surprised to learn that there are still many sales people that take for granted the importance of sales presentations.

I am again emphasizing that we as sales people need to continuously take advantage of the common human trait which is being highly visual. In fact, I think that’s the main reason why we invented the quote “to see is to believe” in the first place.

So as a sales mentor, here I am again sharing to you the basic principles that I personally use in my sales presentations. But please do note that even though this sales presentation techniques work for me, it doesn’t necessarily work for you. Just take note of my basic guidelines and you can change or improve some more.

So here are my basic guidelines:


1. Always lead the conversation to your next slide rather than just reading the presentation materials.
2. Always use visible fonts. Don’t forget to test if it’s really visible.
3. Use visual –pictures
4. Only use sales presentations as an add-on but always do the closing based on facts
5. Include actual examples or testimonials who have really tried your product

I could go on and on about the many basic guidelines, but to me they all sum up to the five sales presentation rules above.

So now that you my basic sales mentor guidelines for sales presentations, make sure you apply them on your next sales call. Believe me, sales presentations really help.

On our next sales mentor lesson, we will discuss more concrete examples and situations where sales presentations will really help.

See you next time and happy selling.

P.S. Please leave your comments below. I would really appreciate if I can hear from you. Thank you in advance.


P.S. 2 Happy Father's day to all Father's in the world. Kudos to everyone for being the best Dad in their on way!=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails