Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sales Mentor Is Back and Re-vamp to A New Sales Training Series

Welcome Back Sales Mentor

It’s been a while since sales mentor online has given you tips in your selling endeavor, and I must admit, life has certainly been blessing your sales mentor with many business opportunities.

I am now a fulltime entrepreneur and no longer depend on a job to make a living. Also that I have already given up my sales and distribution business in Bacolod City, Philippines. Though that sales business was also providing for me, it could not produce the passive income which I was looking for.

After my resignation as sales manager of the biggest local company in the Philippines, I am now FREE of a boss. I had already got over the feeling of being so needy of a job, and finally move to a better life of purpose and more selling success.

But here’s the thing, if you’re an avid reader of my sales mentor blog, I can no longer update my post as much I wanted to. Due to certain demands in my business and the many websites that I now maintain (as an Internet Marketer), my time is limited and dedicated to many businesses.


But don’t worry, I don’t intend to make a post and give all you sales people out there negative news. Since, I am back we will start with a new set of sales lessons.

Now you ask; how can this be possible when your sales mentor already declared that his busy?

Simple.

 I will now use the daily “sales related” techniques that I apply in my daily life. And more importantly, this techniques are actual and updated where I evaluate the effectiveness and results of using that sales technique.

Excited? Well, if you are then great. Keep following my sales mentor lessons and I will share to you more selling tips in my future post.

Good luck!

Dedicated to your selling success,

Sales Mentor Online Philippines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails